No Products in the Cart
In honor of Hispanic Heritage month and to bring awareness to World Alzheimer’s Day on September 21st. We are proud to offer this limited edition Hoody. With 25% of the proceeds being donated to the Alzheimer’s Association. This item is part of the capsule collection in celebration of “HIS & HER” immigration stories that paved the way for us to experience the freedom to achieve our American Dream.
Not your average hoody. This heavy weight brushed Gabardine knit is milled in the U.S.A. Cut and sewn in Los Angeles to our specification for a relaxed drop shoulder fit. The Magnus Alpha signature webbing is meticulously applied to the hood by proud and skilled POAI hands. All Artisans were paid above minimum wage.
FEATURES and SPECIFICATIONS
• Features 100% Poly Branded Webbing Hood Trim
• Heavyweight Brushed Gabardine
• 100% Cotton - 14 oz.
• Oversize Drop Shoulder - 2 x 2' Rib
• Fabric Milled in the USA
• Garment Dyed (Preshrunk)
• Designed, Cut and Sewn in Los Angeles
• Constructed by Skilled and Proud POAI Hands
• All Artisans paid above Minimum Wage